Jessica's Blog

Blogging Challenge #4

| 6 Comments

Challenge #4

Ms. Lucy
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: melgupta via Compfight

~Texas Rednose Pitbull~

Did you know that the texas rednose pitbull is the most popular  pitbull in
Texas? It is also the most common pitbull in North America. They stand 18-22 inches by the shoulder and weigh between 22-110 pounds.  Most of them weigh between 35-50 pounds. Rednose pitbulls are not violent or bloodthirsty animals.  They have very high energy and strong jaws. They are  popular in illegal dog fighting rings. All pitbulls are concidered to be bad and cruel dogs. NOT TRUE! I had a pitbull for 14 years and she was probably the nicest dog ever. A friend of my dads also has a pitbull, a texas rednose pitbull. She’s very energetic and playful but she would never hurt anybody. 🙂

6 Comments

1. Hi,
    My name is Trey and i’m in Mr.Miller’s class.I found your post on the Edublog Challenge recommendations page this week.I also like Texas rednose pitbulls.They are very nice and loveable. Do you ever wonder why people think their so mean?

2. Hi,
    My name is Brisa and I am a student from Mr. Miller’s class. I found your post on the Edublog Challenge recommendations page for this week. I couldn’t agree with you more, because I also think that Pitbulls are wonderful pets. I used to have a pet dog named Troubles, which was my best friend. He was a red nose pitbull and was one of a kind. My dog was very playful and obedient. Pitbulls won’t bother you unless they fell threatened or you hurt them and that makes me agree with you more, they are NOT bad and cruel. They are the total opposite. What is your favorite thing to do with your dog?

http://mrmillersstudent118.edublogs.org/

3. I have actually had more than 4 pitbulls

4. Thank you for the great post about Texas pitbull.