Jessica's Blog

Challenge #5

| 1 Comment

Challenge #5

Once upon a time in the deepest darkest forest lived many magical secrets. One day the princess of Bonagong town was out for a stroll in this deep dark forest when suddenly she heard rustling in the bushes. The princess was very frightened but decided to look anyway. When she pulled back the leaves and such she had discovered a small troll. But he was very sick and close to death, so being a fairy with magical amazing powers she quickly cast the wellness spell ”Bibidy bobidy boo” and the troll was good as new.

The princess told the troll that he was more then welcome to come along with her and that she was on an adventure to discover new and exciting things upon this magical forest. The troll was very pleased and now that he was all good and well he decided why not it’ll be fun. As they went on their way they found a magical unicorn but she was stuck in the tree, because she was practicing her running but ran right into the tree and her horn had gotten stuck in the skittle tree and it was all sticky. The princess and the troll tried so hard to pull her out but nothing was working , not even her wand because the tree had a anti-spell lock on it so no one could use spells on it (except the one who put it on). The princess and troll were becoming very angry and they just left her there because they weren’t sure what to do.

As the princess and the troll went on there way the princess saw something in the far distance, her being very curious quickly ran over to the thing she’d seen. It was a bridge in which was over a rainbow river. By the time the troll had ran over to the river he was very tired but slipped in the river n drifted off into the sunset. The princess ran as fast as she could to try and catch the troll but he was already gone. She figured he probably died and went on her way. In her travels that she continued on with she was thinking about what a wonderful story that this would be, a troll, a unicorn,a magical bridge,  a sticky skittle tree and now a rainbow river! She was very excited and couldn’t wait to get back to tell everybody her new discoveries. Princess Kaitlyn was very tired and had decided to float along the river to cool off and relax. When she was floating a liabbit fish had popped up out of the water which brought great fright to the princess. She was very confused by the liabbit fish because she wasn’t quite sure what it was. “Uhm,excuse me mister” she shyly said to the fish thingamajig, ”Yes princess?” he replied. “Well, you see I’m very confused about what exactly you are, I mean you have rabbit ears but a lions mane and you can swim, like a fish” the liabbit fish looked at her and chuckled ”Well you see princess I am not a fish nor rabbit or a lion, well I’m all of them! I’m a liabbit fish” and he smiled at her then swam off.

It was becoming very late and the princess was becoming very very tired. By now Kaitlyn was deep in the deep dark magical forest and was tired and lost. “Fiddle sticks! I’m lost and I can’t find my way home!” she said to herself as she kicked a small rock. When suddenly and fairly large bird swooped down in front of her and almost hit her. She screamed in fright, the bird quickly came over to her and said that he was very sorry but didn’t see her there. Now, the princess being very stubborn didn’t forgive the bird, as a matter of fact she was very angry that he had almost hit her, I mean this is the princess we’re talking about. She started to storm off still lost but now furious, the bird on the other hand felt terrible and flew after her.

After that princess told the bird that she was lost the bird offered to take her home because he knew the way. He wanted to make it up to her,she sighed but she didn’t want to be stuck in the forest forever so she climbed on to the bird and held on for her life. He then flew up above all the tress and that’s when suddenly she spotted her castle and she felt all better after that. The bird felt better too because he was able to make it up to the princess.  The bird smiled wide and flew down fast like a meteor fire ball and flew over to her bedroom window, climbed off the bird and said her good-byes with a smile on her face.

That’s when the queen came in and woke her up for breakfast. The princess sighed and whispered to herself ”What a shame, it was only a dream”.

One Comment

1. Dear Jessica,

I really enjoyed you story about the deep dark forest. Your story was very creative and I liked it.

– Samantha